Saturday, February 18, 2012

Daddy/Daughter Date Night

Excitement!!!  

     Wow, the girls were over the moon about going out with daddy.  Our church planned a date night for daddy's and their daughters.  My Darling actually asked me if I would be ok about her going out with MY HONEY!!!  So, funny :)  She didn't want me to have hurt feelings.

     My Darling then asked if I would make new dresses for her and BaJabs.  Ok -- How could I say NO to that?  So, even though it was last minute I did it.  My Darling decided on the fabrics and I decided on the style.  AND I finished the last sash 45 minutes before they had to leave.  Yep, I work best at the last minute :)

I even had time to do their hair pretty! Although, I did not have time to make my bed!!!


Matt even got beautiful little corsages for the girls.  Yes, he picked them out AND ordered them :)


My Darling was beside her self with JOY!!!


After Matt put the flower on her wrist she just jumped into his arms and hugged him, "Oh, my goodness I'm so happy!!!"



Daddy giving BaJabs her flower.  She just couldn't stop smiling.  


They are already to go!!  Dinner, nail painting, bracelets, pictures, games, balloons and more!!!


And since the girls and daddy were going out, the boys and I decided to go out as well.
I finally got to take them shopping for some much needed new shoes, black pants and a shirt.  We also went out for Chinese!!!  YUM!


 It was definitely a fun night, full of memory making.  The text I got at dinner was --'Hon, we r home had a fun date with 2 girls'  I texted back -- 'good BUT did the girls have fun'  Matt's response -- 'My Darling said it was the best night ever!'  

Thank-you Lord for our blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment