Sunday, August 10, 2014

AND she has arrived :)


After a VERY long traveling day PLUS ---
Hanna has arrived from South Korea.

She kept updating me via texts to her where-a-bouts.  
When she got to Chicago she had a layover --
I was checking her next flight and noticed it was CANCELLED!!!

YIKES!!!!

Yes, I informed her before the airlines informed her.  
It took a bit -- and me thinking I may have to drive to Chicago -- 

BUT

She called as she was walking onto the plane. It was the last flight (and earlier than the original one) coming to GR today AND she actually got one of the last seats!!  
Praise the LORD!!!  

ALTHOUGH

We had to run around like crazy people and get to GR to get her.  The flight takes less time to get to GR than it does for us to drive to GR.
We got there just a few minutes AFTER she arrived -- and a nice lady waited with her until we arrived.

She is tired BUT glad to be here.
She looks like she fits right in with us!!!

Micah and I went into the airport to get her AND the kids waited by the curb to greet her.


All the kids -- the girls are SOOOOO excited!

The girls and JM showing Hanna her bedroom and some of the things they made for her.

She brought gifts for all of us!
She was so thoughtful.  She was paying attention to our likes during our SKYPE calls and texting times.  

Korean coffee/tea mugs for Matt and I.

Oreo ceral for MD -- something that is no longer available in the USA.

Special Hello Kitty chopsticks the Elizabeth can actually hold.

Molding clay artwork for BaJabs.

Jewelry for My Darling.

Special Pokemon for JM -- something that is NOT available in the USA.

ALL the girls chilling in the morning after her flight.

I think she is going to fit right in with the Woller family!

No comments:

Post a Comment