Friday, February 14, 2014

Be My Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day!!!

This year the girl's and I decided to MAKE our own valentine's cards.

YES --

I totally thought I would have these organized and done EARLY!!!
(Although, everyone who knows me KNOWS I do better under pressure -- LAST MINUTE!)

BUT

Really, what happened --

I DID buy everything early!!!

YET,

We still made them just 2 days BEFORE the parties --

AND REALLY

They were made 2 days before because the night before Valentine's Day we had OTHER plans!

**I taught My Darling how to use the cricut.

Don't mind the MESSY sewing/craft studio!
We are CREATING!

**Daddy and mommy slit the hearts.

Daddy helping out!

**The girls added the sticker's with the message printed on.

BaJabs working away -- 
The message said, "Valentine, I think you are just WRITE!"

**ALL of us added the arrows (mechanical pencils.)

Elizabeth helping!

They turned out adorable!

My Darling with her bag of Valentine's.

AND

The girls had fun!!

They had so much fun at their parties


AND

Daddy was totally mommy's sweetheart.

Yes, the flowers are pretty BUT the vase is GORGEOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment