Friday, February 21, 2014

MORE snow!


YEP --- MORE SNOW!

At the farm

Roads drifting closed not too far from our house.

Can you believe it???

MORE and MORE -- it keeps coming!

The HUGE snow blower that came in to open one of the roads that was drifted shut.

I DO NOT like driving in it ---

THANKFULLY--this is NOT me stuck -- Matt is helping someone out.

BUT

I still feel it is beautiful!

I LOVE all of the snow on the trees!

Of course it again has allowed for a few more snow days.

The boys had to spend a little more time on the roof -- shoveling.

They also surprised me with a HUGE snowman --

Matt and MD's snowman!

ON THE ROOF!


Yep, on the roof -- at least it is a beautiful day ;)

The boys have LOVED being able to go skiing more this year than in the past.

Skiing with family and friends at Caberfae.

Well, spring is creeping towards us --- ALTHOUGH, I'm sure there is more snow a'comin!

JM and BaJabs all ready to go out and play in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment