Thursday, July 24, 2014

Project Time!!!


This was a summer of organizing and projects.

Yes, we are getting ready for HM 

BUT

We really had things we needed to get done!

SO --- you got an idea of the organizing in the last blog entry -- I'm not repeating that!!!!
Although, that was a project -- actually, many projects.

I totally cleaned out the spare bedroom and closet downstairs, actually got all the stuff put up in the closet (like shelves and rods), got the room painted and set-up to be JM's new bedroom.  He LOVES it!!



Next, I took JM's old bedroom, cleaned it out, got the room painted and set-up to be HM's room when she arrives.  We really hope she loves it as much as the rest of the family does.  Actually, the girls are fighting about who should get it if she doesn't like it ;)



The upstairs bathroom just needed some things to be fixed and reorganized.  Thankfully, that just consisted of purchasing some items to make things 'flow' better.


I had some EXTRA cleaning projects -- like the back deck that was a mess.  Some upkeep in the yard -- which I think will NEVER be caught up.

AND I know many of you wonder -- do I ever relax -- YES!!  
I stay up late -- I get a TON of energy at night!!!
My kids don't mind if I sleep in -- they actually like it because they can watch tv if I'm in bed ;)
I have read LOTS -- so far I think I'm at 40 full length books. (remember I do not like to watch tv)

PLUS

I will not get much EXTRA done in August because of vacations and other family 'stuff.'

BUT

I think everyone feels a bit better if they just can get some things accomplished.  NOW -- some of these were a bit overwhelming -- I had to take things in small chunks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment