Friday, November 7, 2014

Surprise -- Wedding


My baby brother gets MARRIED!!!
Really -- he's NOT a baby ;)  

BUT

We are all so excited for him!!!

He's older -- yet found a wonderful, godly and beautiful woman -- 
SO -- he snatched her up!!!

He asked her to marry him on Friday and married her one week later!
WOW!!!!


She wanted to get married out by the lighthouse --- yes, it is NOVEMBER!  


My bother with his buddies! 
Both friends since childhood, who have prayed for him and supported him through many of lives turmoils!
I love that both could make it work to be here --- one is the pastor and the other the best man!


My parents with my brother BEFORE the wedding!


They are checking out where to have the ceremony.
It was snowing and misty until the exact time the wedding was to start! 

Thank-you, Lord for answering our prayers!


Monica with her dad.


Josh waiting to get his brides hand.


The vows!


The newly married couple.


Beautiful!


I am THRILLED God has blessed my brother in this new chapter of his life.  I have prayed and prayed for him.  His life is completely changed.  Yes, he is still my fun, crazy, creative and passionate brother BUT completely sober!!!!  God is amazing -- HE does change lives!!! 


Yes, we have a middle sister BUT on short notice she was not able to fly in! 
This summer when we have a reception she will join us :)


Josh and Monica, 
I pray this season of life continues to draw you closer to each other and to HIM.  I am excited to see each of you try new things -- Josh I can't wait to see you swing dance -- Monica I pray you love sking like Josh, well -- at least a bit like Josh!!!  I pray that you find many common interests -- and grow together as a couple.  I pray for the continued 'balance' I see between you -- Monica's calm and joyful spirit with Josh's passionate yet, sometimes loud and spicy ;) spirit! I pray God's richest blessings in your marriage!  

I LOVE you both!
Congratulations!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment