Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring Break -- Day 5

Our FINAL day at the beach!!!

  It is about 75, windy and a bit hazy!

Yes, we are getting some GOOD sun!
Yes, I tend to wear this GOOFY hat -- but it protects me ;)
My Darling and I started the day with the umbrella over us!  It actually was a good protection from the wind!


The girls spent lots of time looking for unique shells!


The boys made an attempt with the boards in the waves.  The ocean is still a tad cool!


They had fun!


You may be wondering WHY MD wears a shirt, even in the water.

WELL ---


He is pretty burnt. He was NOT careful the first day.



LOVE JM's face --- he is having so much fun!


I LOVE capturing my children when they do NOT know it.  I love the naturalness of this -- 


They love making up games!



Stunning!



Of course, what is a day at the beach without trying to bury someone.  Today is My Darling's lucky day -- only from the waist down.


MD pulling her out!


The two girls do not like to get their 'fake' legs wet.  It makes them squeek.  SO -- I was able to snap a picture when they were both in HOLDING up their legs.  Needless to say the legs did not stay completely dry all of the time -- yes, even some sand was added ;)


Dad doesn't really get his picture taken too much BUT we caught him snitching some Twizzlers -- one of his favorites!

We decided to take a break from the sun and head down to strip do some shopping.  The best place with The Gay Dolphin.  It had about ANYTHING related to ocean located in this huge shop!  It would saved some time if we found this at the beginning of our trip!


Oh, and some candy from I LOVE SUGAR!


Matt, MD and I decided to take another walk to the beach.  We loved watching these guys in the water.  

It was also fun looking and finding some shark teeth.  Really -- just having time to relax and roam the beach has been unbelievable.  


A final picture of MD -- just watching the ocean.  
This place was so relaxing.

Thank-you, Lord for allowing us the resources to enjoy this time away!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment