Monday, May 4, 2015

My Darling's Violin Concert


My Darling's Spring Concert.

This is My Darling's 3rd year in violin.  She loves playing and does such a nice job!
She LOVES music-- and the violin is a nice challenge for her.

You notice her in the middle -- she looks so little.  Most of the girls in her grouping are older than her -- it does not bother her, though!



She picked to do Amazing Grace in 2 octaves.
She also wanted Hanna M. to play the piano with her.

Yes, ALL music is completely memorized!

Oh, my -- they did WONDERFUL!!!  My Darling gets so focused and the sound she produced with her violin was beautiful!  

AND 

Hanna M. is an AMAZING piano player!!! 

Truly, they brought tears to my eyes this time!


She is also part of the Chamber group and they learned some Broque music this year.  So, while they were playing the music a young lady did some Broque dancing.  

My Darling so focused AND serious!

The two music makers together!

No comments:

Post a Comment