Monday, August 13, 2012

Hula-Hooping!


This is just a fun post!!!

I have a GREAT friend and her daughter who have LOVED to spoil my girls this summer!
We LOVE for them to watch the girls.

Sometimes my friend, Patty will take one or ALL of the girls when we have appointments.
AND let me tell you she spoils them :)
Like shopping for JUNK food -- all the stuff mom won't buy!

AND

A few times this summer her daughter, Kayla has come to babysit.
We LOVE her!

Well, Matt and I took the boys to a big Christian Music festival and Kayla came to babysit the girls.
Her mom made EACH of the girls hula hoops.

WHAT FUN!!!

My Darling mastered it quickly :)


It took Elizabeth a bit longer
BUT 
she still did it!!
I'm still amazed by her :)


AND Dear BaJabs worked at it and worked at it.
She can do it a little SOMETIMES!!!
I know she will get it soon!


Thanks Patty and Kayla!
You have given the girls fun, love and laughs this summer!!!
We are so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment