Sunday, April 28, 2013

A day of rest :)


OH YEAH :)

Church --- Oh, how I LOVE our place of worship!

Our beautiful girlies in their Sunday clothes :)

LUNCH .... 
spicey, GARLIC, beef and broccoli

AND

the GARLIC was only suppose to be light --
BUT since I can usually make this in my dreams I just took the BIG container of garlic off of the shelf and sprinkled -- 
WELL, I opened the BIG side and I put TWO BIG DUMPS IN.
WHICH 
equaled about 1 cup!!!

In case you are wondering -- 
it tasted delicious
BUT oh, the smell --
both while cooking and later ;)

Our Direct TV is finally getting fixed -- after 6 days --
found out it was poorly installed, BY THEM!
Yes, the man was at our house for 2 hours.

JM to the last baseball practice -- games start this week.

Girls -- MUST ride their bikes!!!!
 Exciting.




MD to youth group leader meeting -- yes, he has to bring the main dish for dinner.
So, we made LOTS of yummy sloppy joes.

ME -- to work/school.  There is no reason to go all the way back home after I dropped MD off at church -- so, more grading for me ;)

Back for the night service ---
Did I tell you????
I LOVE my church family and place of worship!

MD to ministry trip practice.

JM to youth group fun night -- 
a surprise swimming party at a local hotel.

ME -- back to school to wait for JM and his friend.
Yep, I'm using my time wisely -- ALL LESSON PLANS DONE 
AND
EVERYTHING graded!!!

Home -- ALL kids in bed -- eat -- 

CHILL!!!!

Yep, our septic backed up this weekend -- it's fixed!!! THANKFULLY!!!
The toilet in the master bathroom -- well, something happened with the seal.
So, some of the floor is ruined - YIKES!  
Matt is working on that -- the flooring that is ruined is torn up, sub-floor scrubbed and bleached -- BUT NO, it is not done!
Some decisions need to be made -- I don't like that :(
Thank-you LORD we have more than one bathroom!!!

AND

In case you are wondering .......

I LOVE THIS CRAZY LIFE THE LORD HAS GIVEN ME :)

I asked the girls to give me a 'SASSY' look and this is what our dear Elizabeth started doing .....
 TYPICAL -- goofy Elizabeth, giggling BaJabs and poised My Darling!



 I LOVE this one :)


THANK-YOU, LORD....
YOU have blessed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment