Friday, May 3, 2013

FRIDAY, Friday, FRIDAY!!!


It's Friday!!

AND

Of course, it was crazy!!!!!!!!!!

BaJabs ended up with a blister on the bony part of her stub Wednesday night.
YIKES!!
So, I she went to school 'legless' on Thursday and I contacted Mr. Mark at the prosthetic office.

Yep, they wanted to see her ASAP.  
Thankfully, for BaJabs they had an opening today at 2.

AND

My Darlings' glasses had issues -- of course ;) 
A manufacture defect -- so, Matt brought them in yesterday and I was suppose to pick them up after school BUT I got a call and her lenses did not fit the new frames.  They brought them to a different office to have the lenses fixed BUT I would have to pick them up in N. Muskegon today or wait until Monday to get them at our regular office.
Yep, I opted for today -- since My Darling needs to see ;)

I went back to school last night until 11 to get everything done there --
All of us went to school this morning.
I taught three classes, had my plan -- helped with a student that got so sick we had to call 911.  
Played a speed round of basketball with a group of boys -- Yes, I can still do this ;) 
 BUT 
I did not read my body very well, and since I had to leave right after that -- I ran out.  
Thankfully, I checked my blood sugar before I drove (I felt terrible)  
Well, it was 38 -- which is VERY LOW!!

Yes, I know better than to drive.  So, I sat in the car and ate until it was higher.

***I picked up the girls at their school at lunch time

Love these colors on the girls -- They look beautiful and so springy!

***drove to Muskegon to get My Darling's glasses -- thankfully, they were ready and they were FAST!
***drove to GR to get BaJabs' leg fixed -- yes, that took 2 hours!  They had to grind the 'fake' leg to relieve the pressure!
***Stopped at the gluten-free bakery -- YUM!
***A quick stop at the mall -- of course, I got my cup of tea!  It tasted almost as good as China, today!  AND I needed it ;)

***We drove home -- girls watching a movie and mommy catching up on phone calls.  They insisted on Taco Bell -- no problem!
AND
We did all this with Elizabeth being sick -- CAR SICK!!! 

We got home in time to see the boys for 5 minutes 
before they went with Dad and Dennis to see the new IronMan movie.

AND

After a LONG and CRAZY day ---
What do I do to chill ...........

Watch princess movies and give pedi/manicures!!!

I even did jewels this time .....  
The girls loved it --- 
it took a bit more effort than I thought I had in me tonight!



All children went to bed happy --

What more could a mommy want????

Please ..... a calm Saturday ;)  


No comments:

Post a Comment