Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Violin Recital


My Darling's 2013 Violin Recital

Oh, my she is growing up!!
She picked this material a few weeks ago.  AND she asked for this kind of dress.  I was not certain about it BUT did it because she wanted it.  Well, I LOVE the way it turned out!!! AND so did she.  Of course, she looks beautiful!

Violin is something My Darling LOVES to do!

She loves playing the violin --

She loves the 'music'
AND
She loves that every Monday she gets mom ALL TO HERSELF on the way TO violin lessons and back!!!  It is our 'special' time together.  I LOVE it!

For this recital My Darling was given a solo.
It was a challenging one for her AND the first time she played with an accompanist.
She actually did not do well in rehearsal with the pianist.  
We practiced LOTS this past week and went early tonight to try again with the pianist.

MUCH better!

We prayed together and she was ready to go!


Tuning time --


There was a few full group songs.     


She plays with the older kids --


Her solo!


Final jam!


A fun end to the spring classes!

Oh, and of course she is planning on summer private lessons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment