Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July


Happy 4th of July!!

All 5 of our children!  Although, MD split right after this picture -- He hung out with his friends instead of the family ;) 

We had a very low key day.  Matt had lots of work to do on the farm.  The boys helped him a bit but also had some time to hang out at home with us girls.

After dinner we headed into town.

Daddy with his girlies!

We meet up with most of the family and MANY other friends from church.

This is SOME of the kids in our group -- It's a fun and crazy evening!

All the kids have a great time together!!!

LOVE this picture of Elizabeth -- She WANTS to do this so bad but when she gets it in her hands she is SO nervous!  She has a couple of cousins standing right out of the picture ready to help her - protect her ;)

We enjoy yummy -- JUNK -- food!!

Cotton Candy IS a favorite -- and caramel corn -- FRESH lemonade!!! YUMMY!

AND 

Of course a nice display of fireworks.

My Darling and BaJabs waiting for the fireworks to start!

The girlies watching the fireworks over the lake.

It was such a beautiful evening!!!

My Darling has on my first real try at an upcycle dress.  I LOVE the way it turned out -- I tried a different upcycle pattern with Elizabeth's dress -- it is just ok!  I will probably try these styles again.  They are fun to make!

Thank-you so much to the men and women who fought for MY freedom.
I am beyond grateful that I was born in the USA and that I have the freedoms that I do ESPECIALLY the freedom to worship the God of all the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment