Monday, July 1, 2013

MD gets his drivers license!!! Oh, my!!!


Yes, we finally have another driver!!
YIKES!!!


This makes me feel old -- I'm not sure why??
I now have to give up some of my protection and control -- I'm really learning to TRUST God when MD pulls out of the driveway.  

REALLY, he is NOT a bad driver --

Well, he has backed into a tree in our yard --  Hope that doesn't happen again!!!

He is cautious and careful -- but still he is YOUNG and inexperienced.  AND yes, I know he will get lots of experience on the farm.  BUT ....... he is my baby -- and he's DRIVING!!!


He is very excited about this -- rightly so!
AND
Really, I am so excited for him.  I remember the day I got my license.  I was beyond EXCITED!!!  My best friend and I went cruising -- in an OLD VOLARE.  Really, it was the ugliest grocery getter ever!  But it got me where I wanted to go.  

This picture is similar to my OLD vehicle my dad bought me.  Mine was lighter blue and not so shiny ;)

MD will be thankful that he does not have to drive this vehicle.  AND yes, he will be sharing a vehicle with me a bit.  We are in the process of buying another vehicle.  It will be newer than this old grocery getter :)

Please Lord, protect my son when he is driving.  Help him to be cautious and keep focused on the road.  AND help me trust YOU.  I know YOU love him even more than I do!  Thank-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment