Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


A wonderful time of year to give THANKS for all that God has provided!

I am so thankful for the many blessings that I have been given.

A godly husband, a wonderful church family, my health, a job that not only provides financially but one that I enjoy -- at least most days :)  A beautiful home, food, GREAT health insurance --- I could go on and on .........
BUT this year
I am so thankful God allowed ME to be the mommy of our 5 children.
I do ask Him often -- 'Why me?'  
BECAUSE 
The God of all the world knew what I needed when He picked each of them!
They bless me with laughter, craziness, LOVE, hugs, LAUGHTER (yes, I know I said it once!!)
My life is better because of them!


All 5 on Thanksgiving 2013!

Here is what each of My Blessings are thankful this Thanksgiving!

They were asked, "What are you thankful for this year?"
And this is their unprompted responses!

MD is thankful for......
1.  Nanny because she spoils us, all the special things she does for us and helping us.
2.  My daddio (dad's nickname) -- because he teaches me about a good work ethic and other good skills to have. 

JM is thankful for..... 
1.  MD because he is patient with me.
2.  The girls even though they can be annoying BUT they always are willing to play.

Elizabeth is thankful for...... 
1.  JM because he plays with us in the basement.
2.  Mom because she makes good food.

My Darling is thankful for..... 
1.  BaJabs because she laughs at all of my jokes and she deals with my attitude.
2.  Elizabeth because she's always willing to take a joke.

BaJabs is thankful for.....
1.  My Darling because she is patient with me.
2.  All of my clothes.

We pray that you had a Happy Thanksgiving giving thanks for your many blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment