Sunday, December 1, 2013

SNOW!!!


SNOW!!!

Well, one would say, "You live in Michigan???  You must just LOVE the snow?!"

NO -- NO -- NO!!!

I do NOT love the snow!!!
It is cold, and slippery!  You have to wear TOO many clothes!!!

BUT ----

I do have to admit ....
It is soooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!

AND

It does provide for some pretty awesome SNOW DAYS -- with 
NO SCHOOL!!!!

My children LOVE it!!!

  She loves this 'stuff!'

Yes, they love to go outside and play.

I LOVE this picture!  They make it look like such FUN!! It reminds me of being a kid!

They play together so well outside!

 Yes, I let my kids wind up and SPIN!!!  It is just plain FUN!

I'm so thankful for that.

They don't mind being crazy -- 

YEAH!!!

OR

Working at something!

An igloo they worked on for at least an hour!

They just have fun in this crazy cold white stuff ..... 

Elizabeth just sits and plays in it -- moving it, TRYING to make stuff in it ... whatever!

ALTHOUGH, they do HATE wearing all of these warm clothes :)

I GUESS ------ I will have to learn to live with this 'STUFF' and make the best of this time of year!

Obviously, my kids have!


No comments:

Post a Comment