Saturday, February 11, 2012

Praise the LORD -- an UPDATE!!!

     Well, I went to bed last night --- VERY LATE!!!  The last thing I did before going to bed was email our contact in China and told her when we were coming and if she could check again on Elizabeth because I really wanted an update.   I also asked for prayer that we would get an update as soon as possible.  AND at 7:30 this morning Matt came in the bedroom and said, "There's an update WITH pictures, get-up!"

     If you know me --- 7:30 is TOO early on a Saturday :)  BUT seeing sweet Elizabeth -- well, I would of stayed up all night.  

     Yes, most of the questions were answered, too!!!  SO -- without further ado -- here is the newest pictures of Elizabeth!!!


This is the panda we sent her :)


And here she is with the picture album we sent!!

    They answered many of our questions and gave us some extra information!!  Her leg difference is MUCH less than BaJabs'!!  She loves the color red.  She is not sick often but has had a cold.  She knows she is getting adopted.  They let me know what she needed when we come and it is NOT a stroller or wheelchair.  They gave me some of her favorite things to do -- sing and dance!  AND her fears!  They also told us what they would prepare to send with her -- yep, I was surprised with that!  There was a bit more but for Matt and I :)

     Thank-you for praying!  We think she is beautiful!  AND I can't wait to actually see her in REAL life.  23 days!

2 comments:

  1. Very Fun!! I like that she has face expession and she is beautiful. Oh will 23 days come fast enough??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I'm so happy for you to get such a positive update and such beautiful pictures of your girl. Yay!

    ReplyDelete