Saturday, February 11, 2012

Travel!!!!

     It is finally setting in!  Flights confirmed and payed for!  We are leaving for China and I can barely believe it!!!  Our flight leaves on Feb. 28th and we return on Mar. 15.  WOW!!!

     I have 10 more days to teach!  I have packing, some last minute shopping, packing, lesson plans, packing, schedules, packing, a birthday, packing, money -- AND I'm sure lots MORE I'm forgetting about because I'm so excited!

     We know our travel plans but don't have the final itinerary for the trip.  We know we are getting Elizabeth on Mar. 5 (please be praying about this day.)  We know our Consulate appointment is on Mar. 13.  That's all that matters.  

     Please Pray:

1.  My brain stays focused and organized and I can work out all the last minute details.

2.  Elizabeth KNOWS we are coming and is being prepared.

3.  The rest of the $$ comes in.

4.  We have sent gifts and made a phone call with questions -- we really would like those questions answered BEFORE we leave so we are prepared.  PLEASE pray we get the information ASAP! 

5.  MD to get all of his homework completed and finals taken -- yep, it's exam week while we are gone.

6.  For JM, My Darling and BaJabs -- we are going to be gone for a bit and even though they LOVE the arrangements they are still nervous about us being gone.  It is also BaJabs' birthday while we are gone and she is not happy about it!  I've promised ones here would make it special, I would call AND we will have a special birthday when I return.  But pray for her.

7.  Elizabeth AND our adjustments.

8.  Our health!

Thank-you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment