Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TA and CA

WOW!!!
      I was going to shut down the computer because I was going to bed early.  I thought I would check the emails quick before I shut-down.  AND there it was.  The email I have been waiting for!!!!  

I opened and read it!! THEN yelled for Matt -- yes, it was 11:20 at night!

     So,  without a further wait ---

CA (Consulate Appointment) is Mar. 13, 2012.  
Which means our Gotcha day is Mar. 5, 2012. 
We will leave about 5 or 6 days before that because we are taking a little tour :)  

     I will post our itinerary as soon as I know.  WOW!!! It's finally here!  

     Ok -- I really needed some good news as it has been a rough week!  Thank-you Lord!!!

     Now after emailing the travel agent, announcing on FB and now the blog I really need to go to bed :)

5 comments: