Monday, November 19, 2012

A new driver -- in training!

MD is finally in driver's training!

Yes, it has been an issue -- 
3 times a company cancelled the classes right before they were to start -- 

AND 

too late to sign-up with another company.

Well, 

3 strikes and they are ...............


OUT!


So, it's been a bit over 2 weeks of classes and a few times driving

AND

can you believe it???

They give out pink slips ---

SO

HE CAN DRIVE 

WITH A PARENT ----- ONLY!!!


So....................

since I picked him up tonight--
I got the privilege of experiencing his driving skills ---- FIRST!!!


I know he's good at it -- he's driven a tractor and stuff at the farm for a long time.

BUT

I was still a bit nervous!
I LIKE control -- you know!


NOW --

Don't get me wrong.

I can't wait to have another driver around here!



BUT

This is really making me feel OLD!!!


We made it --- safe and sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment