Friday, November 9, 2012

The 60's --- hahaha

PEACE, MAN!!
 

YES, this is me!!!  AND NO, I don't usually look like this :)

I had the opportunity to be part of an event at our church --

SHINE!  

It was a fashion show -- I know what you are saying, 
"Unusual fashion show!"
Well, really it was amazing.
There was OVER 200 people in attendance.
It was a very classy fashion show --

Beautiful models
Gorgeous clothing
Great servers
WONDERFUL food
Classy setting

AND

the most important ....

The love and plan of Christ was shared!

I was part of the fashion show that showcased each era.
I hope to have a picture soon of all of us
BUT
I was from the ...................

60's!! (not for real, though!)

My mom and her friend, MaryBeth made my jeans and embellished the outfit.  Yep, my mom knows first hand about this era.

 AND

I was told MANY times throughout the night that I looked a lot like my mom!

My own children have never seen my naturally curly hair straightened 

AND

they could NOT believe the way I looked!!!

I do have to admit ...
The outfit was VERY comfortable!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment