Monday, November 26, 2012

Daddy and the kids getting the family tree

TRADITION:

Every year Matt aka 'daddy', takes all of the kids to pick out a REAL family tree -- Mommy stays HOME!

Really, they are picking out the tree for me, aka 'mommy!'

Now -- I say every year, "Don't get a HUGE tree!"  

Yes, I think they try to get the biggest one possible.
The biggest one we've had is 16 feet.  YIKES!!  

AND

Yes, it fit!  

I know they had lots of fun as I have many pictures as proof.

 JM and Elizabeth -- Yes, the mitten is her bunny ears on JM :)

 The goofy girls!

 The girls PLUS JM!  Not sure where MD is.

All of our beautiful children by the tree they picked.

 MD cutting the tree.

All the kids watching MD.  

 AND --
MD gets the honor of hauling it --
SO
Daddy can take the pictures for mommy!

MD and Daddy bring the tree in and set it up.

AND.......
Taa...daa

It's a pretty nice looking 14 foot tree.  

Let the decorating begin!!!

OOPS -- I forgot to take a finished picture.

COMING SOON :)

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful 14 foot tree! Looks like the kids all had a fun time picking it out and bringing it home.

    ReplyDelete