Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The first day of school 2013


The summer has ended 
and
 the new school year has begun!!!

Thankfully, all were happy about it!!!

MD and JM leave early for school -- 

Oh, my

WITH MD DRIVING!!!!!

MD is starting his junior year
and
JM is starting 7th grade.

Mommy leaves next --

I am starting my 20th year of teaching -- 
This year my placement is 6th AND 7th grade Language Arts teacher.

Finally, the girls head to school.
Elizabeth has a set back in her healing.  Unfortunately, her wound broke open and she cannot wear her prosthetic leg.  So, daddy has to bring the girls TO school and MD picks them up.

Elizabeth AND BaJabs are starting 2nd grade
and
My Darling is starting 3rd grade.

ALL 3 girls have WONDERFUL teachers this year!

Elizabeth in 2nd with Mrs. K.

  
BaJabs in 2nd grade doing some seat work -- Mrs. A is her teacher!  She has the same teacher as Elizabeth and My Darling had last year.  We LOVE her!

My Darling is in 3rd grade with Mrs. Woller -- yep, she has her aunt this year!

I LOVE spending the summer with my children BUT all good things come to a pause :)  We know we will have NEXT summer to do this all again!

I feel it is SO IMPORTANT to pray daily for my kids as they enter the local public school.  

My prayer for all my children --

 ** Protection from evil
   ** Wise choices
** GOOD friends
** They pay attention
** FOCUS on what is important
**That each of them do their very BEST all of the time -- WORK HARD
** JOY -- each of them to make the best of each situation
** MOST important that Christ love shows through everything they do so they have opportunities to bring HIM glory!

2013/2014 is going to be a GREAT school year! 
 We can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment