Monday, September 2, 2013

Are we ready???


Are we ready to begin???

MY lesson plans are complete for the week in ALL 3 areas!  That really makes me feel accomplished!!!

MY classroom is ready -- and I love how it turned out.
I was really looking to make my room bright, cheery, relaxing AND comfortable.

 I love this -- Thanks mom for helping me create exactly what happens in my room!

 My desk area -- seems just a tad crowded -- well, I have 35 in my largest class!  Things had to get close :)

 The water fountain is a favorite!  It has such a calming effect in the room.

 The new set-up on the board AND all the polka-dots around the room are new.  Yes, I have a ELMO dress on my ELMO :)  For those of you who don't know this machine allows me to put anything under the camera and it shows on the board -- similar to an overhead projector BUT way better!

The writers display area and computers.  I also padded all my stools this year, 4 in all.  They turned out AWESOME!

The kids -

Well, backpacks are packed -- everything the teachers needed are checked off the list!


Clothes are set out .....

School bedtimes were honored ;) .....

Alarms are set .......

Homework is done (yep, MD had summer homework that he JUST finished!)

It definitely seems like we are ready!
Watch-out Shelby and Montague Schools --- the Woller's are READY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment