Wednesday, December 18, 2013

1 Week DOWN!!!


1 Week DOWN!!!

We've been home 4 days, now

and it's been OK.

Elizabeth, thankfully, is so easy going.  

She quit taking any pain medicine Saturday evening, she sleeps well at night, she smiles away and really just wants to relax.

She is not eating much.  She has not GONE to the bathroom.  She is VERY concerned about how I am doing.  

I just LOVE this girl to pieces.  She loves to feel like a princess and we have done lots of pampering the last few days so she feels that way!
The two of us are Hallmark Christmas Junkies!!!

She is all made up to be a princess -- yes, even make-up ;)

I have to be honest that I look at her at times -- like when she is sleeping -- and I get tears.  She looks so very uncomfortable.  
BUT yet, it does NOT matter to her.  She constantly tells me, 'Ma, I OK.'
She cares more about the 'look' of her finger/toe nails AND the style of her hair for the day!

Here she is laying on the beanbag.

There is just one thing she misses ---

TEARS here ..............

'Momma, I miss our cuddles.'

Oh, I try.  We rub cheeks.  I rub her back and kiss her BUT we cannot cuddle.
She told me I HAVE to take time off of work when she is better, too.
'Ma, what fun is it to take time off of work if you cannot cuddle with me?'  

Hmmmm...... she does have a point!  BUT unfortunately, my work doesn't work that way.  BUT we will still have cuddles!

I found the two together in bed DURING rest time.  There were lots of giggles and stuff!

Yes, my back is still bad.  Thankfully, when I have to lift or move her it holds out.  I am VERY careful.  BUT it works each and every time.  I go to bed with it sore, wake up a bit sore BUT then it feels better during the day.
All I can say is ..... 'THANK-YOU, LORD!'

Please continue to pray for her and our family!

Our Princess -- Choosing JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment