Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas -- Picture Heavy :)


Merry Christmas!!!

Thankfully, all of the kids slept in a bit longer than in previous years -- this mommy was TIRED!!!

BUT

Once up and about the excitement and surprises were soooo worth it!

Of course, the traditional picture in front of the tree BEFORE opening gifts.

I absolutely LOVE capturing the faces of our children as they open their gifts.

A Lego set she was happy about :) 

 My Darling was THRILLED with her new REAL hot pink camera with hot pink case -- and yes, it is a video cam as well -- which was a BIG deal to her!

 My Darling was excited about the ENTIRE set of Anne Of Green Gables!

 JM happy about his new LIONS sweatshirt.

 Yes, she has a goofy face!!  I LOVE IT!!  I told her I was NOT buying anymore American Girl dolls!  They HAD to save for them.  BUT ......  It's Christmas and really with all that has gone on -- it was a perfect gift for her!

 She got her Kit!

 Yes, BaJabs wanted a Kindle!  She finally got one.  

 JM with his new guitar.

 Love the excitement!  YES, I found one!!!  (Thanks to some friends that were searching everywhere for us!)

 She is emotional over ONE DIRECTION!  The new CD.  

 MD had to do some digging through a BIG box full of towels
AND finally he found .............

 His new SURFACE 2 -- this was another very hard to find gift!

The boys opening up their 'Santa' gift!
Our children get ONE gift from Santa.  It is NEVER a big one -- and you do not get a Santa gift unless you 'believe.'

Thankfully, my children LOVE to give as well.  They were all so generous to me! As well as each other!

 I love my new North Face jacket and Rachel Ray PURPLE cookware.  The boys also got be a soda make (I think they wanted it ;))  The girls each made me very nice ornaments for the tree.  LOTS of fun!

We had a very nice breakfast.  
AND
A very relaxing afternoon!

Late in the afternoon we packed everyone up and headed to the farm to celebrate Christmas with the 'Woller' family.

We had a wonderful dinner.


We read the Christmas story together.
I love this!


Each of the kids that can read take turns reading.

We take pictures in front of the tree!


This is how they usually are --- with Uncle J. photo bombing!  We really all have loads of fun together!


We also do a gift exchange.  
Each of the kids drew names back in October.  So, they had gifts to exchange.


BaJabs got colored hair extensions for her American Girl dolls from C. 

The adults did the same :)

They also got some fun gifts from Nanny!

 This is the calf that goes with her American Girl, Caroline

My Darling was so happy about her gift.

We really had a magnificent day celebrating Christmas!
It was a day of wonderful gifts, lots of fun AND celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ WHO is the real reason for the season!

Our family wishes you a VERY MerrChristmas!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment