Monday, January 20, 2014

Another project ---- JM and his animal cell -- YUM!


7th grade Science Project

JM had to make an animal cell.
  
AND

He decided that he wanted the cell to be edible.

Well, of course we went to pinterest for some ideas :)

AND

Here is what we came up with ---



JM and I had a good time.  
We haven't done a fun project like this together in a long time!  He picked out the kind he wanted to do, I bought all kinds of candy to represent 'stuff,' MD helped JM bake the cake, I did most of the frosting and JM decorated and did all of the labeling.  


This was actually something I got to learn about --- 
Science is not mommy's thing and so JM taught me all about the animal cell!

I love doing these things with the kids.

NOW, he has to give the oral presentation on it tomorrow ---
Yep, he will do GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment