Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 9th Birthday, My Darling


Happy Birthday to My Darling!

Yes, she is 9!!!

I cannot believe it!
She is growing up to be such a sweet young lady!


My Darling loves music -- both singing and playing her violin, she loves legos, American Girls, making videos, reading AND writing stories -- she especially likes biographies!  She is dramatic!  She loves to get a good laugh BUT she is pretty shy at times as well.  She is an amazing and smart student.  She has an unbelievable amount of compassion for a little girl and is a great sister!  Her style is changing -- skinny jeans and pretty shirts -- dresses, well those are for Sunday's.  BUT she is still absolutely beautiful -- both inside and out!

We invited a few for dinner on her birthday!


My Darling had a wonderful menu:


Chicken Salad
Homemade macaroni and cheese
Pineapple
Guacamole with chips

Yes, ALL gluten-free AND delicious!

We had a fun time opening gifts.

 She read all the cards aloud to everyone!

 She is certainly hoping for something here!

She got it!  A purple Ipod with her pink owl!

My Darling loves owls!  She wanted an owl cake -- with pink feathers!
Yes, I made one -- 


The cake and homemade ice cream was delicious!

My Darling handed out thank-you notes to each person that attended -- even her siblings.  I did not know she had done this!  Each note had a little personal message.  PRECIOUS!

Mine said:  Dear Mom and Dad, You guys are awesome, you always know what I want.  Thanks for the gift.  You guys are geniuses.  I love my present.  I love you ALOT!  xoxoxoxo
MD's said:  Dear MD, Thanks for coming to my birthday party, like you had a choice - HA!  But stay young and handsome!
We finished off our night by doing something she LOVES -- reading the next chapter in Anne of Green Gables!
This is really a priceless time!


We continually praise God for this little girl!  We ask God to pour out his richest blessing on My Darling in the next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment