Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Birthday, JM!


Happy 13th Birthday, JM!!

Our handsome 2nd child :)

WOW -- We have another teenager in the house!

JM is such a great kid.
He has such an easy going spirit.
He LOVES watching sports --
ESPECIALLY
Football and baseball 
Yet, basketball is pretty great, too.
I'm amazed at all the stats that stay in his brain!

He LOVES to play video games -- 
He LOVES to read -- although, in our house the more you read the more minutes you earn to play games;)

He does work around the house -- and is learning more and more at the farm.
He loves youth group and is excited about the ministry trip this summer.
He is an excellent academic student!
He is still playing the trumpet and is excited about learning how to play the guitar this year.

JM picked out his menu for his 13th birthday:

My parents joined us for his special dinner -- my brother arrived right after the photo ;)

**meatballs and noodles -- gluten-free
**fried sweet potatoes with onions
**pineapple
**salad with strawberries, pecans and feta cheese
with
**a basketball, gluten-free, chocolate cake for dessert

YUMMY!
My kids do have good taste -- for sure!

He had a nice time opening gifts
AND
He got exactly what he wanted PLUS!

 A new wallet!


A new BIBLE -- which he asked for :)

Ski goggles -- that he asked me for about 110 x's in the last couple of weeks!

We finished off the evening eating the delicious cake!



My son, I pray God pours out HIS riches blessing upon you!  I pray for wisdom to make good choices at school and in your personal life; I pray that God blesses you with amazing friends; I pray God protects you from the enemy; AND I pray that you love God more and more everyday!
I LOVE YOU, MY SON!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment