Thursday, March 13, 2014

Happy Birthday, BaJabs


Happy Birthday, BaJabs!

Her new birthday outfit -- she LOVES her jeans ;)

Everyday I look at this girl I just marvel at how far she has come!!
She is growing into an absolutely beautiful girl!

She is growing so much!
Her smile lights up a room!
She is by far the quietest of our children.
BUT
She can certainly be fierce -- and at times that can definitely be her weakness.

She is doing GREAT in school.  This year things have just clicked with her and she is soaring academically!  She is at grade level or slightly above on everything -- what a praise!

She is making friends and enjoying being at school.  He last report card even stated she is a bit chatty at times -- WOW!

She loves playing dolls, she loves being outside and she loves painting.

BaJabs is BY FAR our pickiest eater, as well --
SO -- of course, she planned her birthday meal:

**chicken curry with noodles
**pineapple
**salad with strawberries
with
**a purple, gluten-free butterfly cake for dessert

YUMMY!

Our wonderful meal with family!

She enjoyed opening her gifts -- she was all smiles!

Loving this time!

Unfortunately, American Girl did not get me Isabelle in time -- yes, I even paid extra --

The PICTURE of her gift --

I WAS SO BUMMED -

but

she was so unbelievably understanding
AND
Yes, it came the next day!!  She LOVED IT!

She LOVED her birthstone necklace from nanny 


SO -- BEAUTIFUL!
AND

Her new painting -- stuff.


We finished the evening by eating the delicious cake!


I think this is precious -- while we were singing to her she sang along :)

My dearest and youngest daughter, I pray God pours out His richest blessings on you this next year.  I pray for good health AND no surgeries.  I pray for wisdom in making good choices and remembering your part on the T.E.A.M!  I pray God protects you from the enemy and that God becomes more and more important to you in your life!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment