Monday, May 19, 2014

My Darling's Violin Recital


My Darling's Spring Violin Recital

My Darling has been taking lessons for 2 full years now.
She loves it!!!


I love the way she has lessons --

2 weeks of private lessons
1 week group lessons -- with everyone learning to play TOGETHER and watch the conductor.
AND then of course -- repeat!

The full group!

This year she made LOTS of progress!!
She loves to play by ear BUT has learned to easily read music

I thought you may enjoy listening to her solo.  She did such a great job!  Sorry the sound quality is not perfect it is from my phone!  
Oh, and YES she played it completely from memory!!





Lastly, she is so excited she FINALLY grew --- she gets to go up in violin size AND quality.  Her new violin is BEAUTIFUL in sight and sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment