Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas outfits and picture time

Yes, I finally have the Christmas outfits done!  
Just in time for family pictures and the Christmas program.
AND
YES, it was a LATE night!
I don't know if I know any other way ;)

I don't want to show the family picture, YET!!!

BUT here is the outfits -- and the attitudes :)
 p.s. The boys even matched all of us girls. 

AND -- YES Elizabeth seems to ALWAYS be laughing!

This year I made a matching dress for baby Rae -- this is Lauren's baby.  I have not made a dress this small before and I did NOT have a pattern.  It turned out adorable :) 
AND
Thankfully, we even got her to smile :)


I know it was a long day BUT I LOVE sewing and this gives me an excuse to get down in my sewing studio and actually SEW!!!  The girls tell me what they would like and I try my hardest to replicate it.  Elizabeth added the ric-rac at the last minute -- BUT I make it work :)

I made the adorable skirts -- embellished with fabric flowers I made and ric-rac.  I order the shirts from Jaynie Jaye Designs on Facebook AND the necklaces were made by shabby chick by crystal on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment