Friday, December 21, 2012

Last Day of School --

Well, the wish for a snow day has failed!!!

Yes, there is SNOW 

BUT 

Not enough to stay home!

 The girls seem to love the snow coming down.

 Another cutie!!

AND

for the record --
the mommy, who had to drive to work/school in this, was NOT overly happy.
Snow is definitely NOT something I like!!!
Warm, southern weather is more my style -

Elizabeth and My Darling  had to bring the vegetable platter for their class party.  SO, we made a Christmas tree vegetable platter for 30.  It turned out adorable AND there was very little left!

I was able to get out of school in time (and thankfully, the weather had cleared up a bit) to pick-up the girls at their school.

They were so surprised AND excited --
they hate riding the bus.

Really,

This mommy is SO excited to start the LONG Christmas break.
I just couldn't wait to get them :)
I LOVE spending time with my family.
FUN,FUN,FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment