Thursday, December 27, 2012

Beauty and the Beast

EXCITEMENT!!!

Wow -- was My Darling ever excited about going to see Beauty and the Beast!

Really ---

Mommy was, too!!!!

Matt took me to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway in NYC when it first came out 9 ish years ago.

So, I was itching to see it again, as well.

My Darling decided what she wanted to wear -- and she wanted her hair done up!
She is so beautiful!


We arrived at the play and My Darling was so excited.  She handed the usher her ticket with such a big smile.  She just couldn't wait to get into the theater.
Thankfully, we had pretty good seats.  
She was just full of smiles -- and finally the show started --


Well, I do have to say it was GREAT!!!

My Darling sat on my lap for much of it just to see better and to be honest --
I did NOT mind :)


She would be watching and then just turn around a kiss my cheek, 'Thanks mom -- I LOVE this!'

We both had the same favorite --
'Be our Guest'

Although, she LOVED the final dancing when Belle was all dressed up. 
AND
She loved when the Beast was turned into the prince right before our eyes.

It was difficult to take any pictures with the lighting

So, I have just a few :)


She also decided to get a Beauty/Belle shirt with some of her Christmas $$$$!  I LOVE it :)


We were able to stop for dinner and spend some extra time together
just the two of us!

As a mom -- I TRY, to spend quality time with all of my kids.
AND
I try to spend one-on-one time periodically with each.
This is such a precious time where I find out so much about them.

AND

Yes, I know many want to know about the other girls and how they reacted --
Well, BaJabs said to My Darling as she was getting ready, 'I'm so excited for you -- I know you are going to love it.  When I get bigger I will be able to do something like that, too!'
AND
Both girls got to go to Aunt Audrey's and have an AWESOME day with their cousins.  They did nails, played outside, played dolls and ate GREAT!!!
They had so much fun!

Thank-you LORD that you provided this awesome time with my daughter!
It was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment