Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Program

2012 Children's Christmas Program


After 2 months of Sunday morning practice; weeks and weeks of Sunday afternoon practice; 2 Wednesday evening practices AND 2 Saturday morning practices -- the Kindergarten thru 5th grades are ready to perform

The SECRET of Snowflake County
Hope in a Humble Stable 

 
My Darling waiting to begin the play with cousin L.

 The preschool program was first -- 2 year olds through 5.  
This always provides a good laugh!  
Only 2 cousins are in this age bracket!

Now -- 
The SHOW BEGINS!

There were over 60 kids in the performance!
AND 
It was amazing!

BaJabs and Elizabeth were in the choir.  My Darling had a small ballerina part AND she sang in the choir.

I'm really amazed at how well Elizabeth did.  She was SO into the singing. 
YES -- she learned most all the songs -- 
AND
they were understandable IN English.
Really -- I still have a hard time believing ...
it's only been 9 months in the USA.

 I LOVE seeing them sing!
I LOVE their faces -- the concentration and excitement!


 My Darling had a ballerina part for an ENTIRE song.  
She looked BEAUTIFUL

AND

 Did an AWESOME job!!!
She said the best part was the spotlight on JUST HER!

 This was a special song -- really bringing out the real meaning of Christmas.
I LOVE watching Elizabeth sing.  She is so animated!

 More precious kids singing about the HOPE of our Savior!!

This was a special night!!!
Thank-you to all of the people that gave of their time to work with these kids!
This was an awesome opportunity for our children to learn more about praising God AND ministering to others.

FINALLY,

to top the night off MD had his youth group Christmas party!
Yes, there was an 'Ugliest Sweater Contest' 
He is wearing one of my VERY old teacher sweaters.  I can't believe I still have that thing!!!

AND

Yes, his team WON -- He said it was because of him.  "I had the ugliest one, mom!"

He is pictured here with his special friend S.!

You guessed it ..... I'm sure .......

ANOTHER

AWESOME night in Woller World!

1 comment: