Saturday, December 8, 2012

Elizabeth FINALLY gets her ears pierced

Well, our little girl has been BEGGING to get her ears pierced.
We said she had to be a BIG girl to take care of them :)
So, the deal was if she could be a big girl for shots then she could do it.

NOW -- this did not mean she couldn't cry .... it just meant no tantrums.

So, on Thursday she had a shot.
She did it with no tears ...
Looked at me and said, "ok, I'm big!  When can I get my ears pierced?"
So, I made the appointment -- Saturday, right after Christmas program practice.

Oh, my she was sooooo excited!!!


My aunt has a hair salon.  So, we went there -- 

She picked out the earrings -- actually, she just wanted them done -- she did not care which ones went in :)


She told me she was going to scream ...


BUT

When they did it......



NOTHING.

She looked at me.... as to say, 'that's it?'



She jumped down and looked at her ears.
LOVED them!! 
AND she has showed EVERYONE!!!

All the girls were able to get a little tinsel added to their hair.
Oh, the joy :)


All 3 girlies with their friend, Ms. Jingle Bells :)

Fried chicken for lunch ...
Yes, this is a little girl favorite!

All of this with mommy AND daddy!

PRICELESS SATURDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment