Saturday, February 9, 2013

Daddy Daughter Date NIGHT

Daddy/Daughter Date NIGHT

Yes, this is HUGE deal in our house!!!

The girls think this is absolutely wonderful!!!!
They LOVE that they get daddy for the night and mommy doesn't.

Yes, I make a BIG deal when I go on a date with daddy 
SO
They know it's special!
No worries -- I get a date night 1 to 2 times a month!!

I made dresses ---
1st dresses I've made in AGES!!! No time, lately!!!



Ok -- I didn't think Bajabs would be able to go
BUT
in the end, she's doing SO great that we decided to let her go.
WHICH
made it that I had to finish 2 dresses today.

Yes, 1 was done yesterday and the 2nd one was started last night 
SO
I finished the 2nd one today
AND
the 3rd one was finished 5 minutes before they left!
Nothing like cutting it close!

They looked adorable!


The night is planned by our church.
Matt said there was around 50 there -- WOW!!!

They ate dinner -- yummy!

I could NOT find a picture where Elizabeth was NOT eating :)

They made bracelets/necklaces.

They did build-a-bear.



ABSOLUTELY love this build-a-bear idea!! They filled their bears with joy, friendship, happiness, etc.  They got to pick!!  AND of course a heart!!
Elizabeth filled hers with ALL JOY!  BUT My Darling filled hers with a little of everything.  
I love that they came home and told me all about it :)

They did some balloon making.



All in all -- a wonderful, fabulous night!!!
Really -- a priceless time for Matt with the girls.
We are blessed with these opportunities!


No comments:

Post a Comment