Monday, February 4, 2013

Surgery Update

All the kids went to school today 
EXCEPT
BaJabs and mommy!!!

Oh, it was such a nice day.

I have to be honest here .....
I'm exhausted!
Getting ready at school and the surgery and then the actually surgery was stressful on me.  Lack of sleep for 3 or 4 days and it is catching up with me!!!

So, Bajabs and I were LAZY!!!

She watched a little TV but decided she would rather not after about 45 minutes.
She played LEGOS for a LONG time.
Read some books.
Played JM's kindle -- with mommy's permission.
Cuddled with me.
Ate --- 
AND took a LONG nap!

AND
When the kids came home -- just chilled with them.

She went 3/4 of the day with NO pain meds.  Again, this is AMAZING!!!!
This was a PAINFUL surgery and I can't believe she keeps telling me she is doing ok.  She told me the pain is a 2 or 3.  Really!!!

I did make dinner -- yummy white chili!  AND I did take My Darling to violin --
BUT I forgot to put my make-up on ..... REALLY!!!!
If you know me .... well, I NEVER do that.  My Darling assured me I was still totally beautiful!

We do have to go back to GR tomorrow to see Dr. F.  They need to take x-rays to make sure the pins are still in place.  Please pray they are!


No comments:

Post a Comment