Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day

Yes, this one was a tad different as Matt was gone 
BUT
He did GREAT at making me 
AND
the kids feel special!!!

The boys woke up to this:
with very special notes from dad!

The girls woke up to this:

They too, had special notes from daddy!

AND yes, he did this on his own!!!

Me -- 
A mushy card and my Starbucks fix :) that keeps giving!!!
with my favorite special chocolates!

BUT

about an hour after school started I got a special delivery!


BOY, was I surprised -- as this meant he PLANNED AHEAD!!!

The girls had so much fun at their parties --

VERY thankful to a wonderful sister-in-law, who teaches at the school where the girls go.
She stopped by their rooms and snapped pictures and texted them to Matt and I!!!

Thrilled she got to be at her party!

REALLY excited girlies!!

LOVE!!

MD had his girl -- friend over after-school so she could join us for dinner.
They played games and had some fun -- with all of the kids.

Sorry V. -- I didn't realize the flowers were that much in the way :)

I made a YUMMY dinner for the kids.

A different Valentine's Day 
BUT 
It was GREAT!!!
I LOVE YOU MATT -- forever and always!!!!
Thank-you for going out of your way to make the day special even though you were gone!!!!
You're the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment